Item succesfully added to basket
Basket sub total:
T shirts - Gildan
T shirts -Fruit of the loom
Polos - Gildan
Caps and Hats
Delivery & Returns
Track Your Order
Graham Teddy 4 U
Some slang terms relating to the Bear community include the following:
– a younger (or younger-looking) version of a bear, typically, but not always, with a smaller frame. The term is sometimes used to imply the passive partner in a relationship.
– A mature bear who is often looking for a cub (or a younger man) for a relationship.
– A bear of short stature, but not younger.
– A slimmer or less hairy bear regardless of age.
– Somebody who is attracted to bears and/or chubs but is not part of the bear culture.
– A heavy-set man who might be described as overweight or obese. These men are also a distinct subculture within the gay community, and may or may not identify with the bear movement
– A fully hairy bear. Chest, back, beard, everything is hairy.
– A bear whose size derives from muscle rather than body fat.
– A lesbian bear.
– A straight woman friendly with bears.
– A bear of African descent.
) – A bear of Asian descent.
– A bear of Australian descent.
– An older bear whose facial and body hair is predominantly or entirely white or grey.
– A dominant bear of extreme stature in height, weight, and/or hairiness.
– A slimmer bear, with the behavioral characteristic of sexual assertiveness or aggression.
- A hairless, chubby male who is called a bear but does not identify as such.